IAMMIllustrationsIAMMIllustrations

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 9 art Reviews

50 faces #3 50 faces #3

I really enjoy your art style!

Oye-LKY responds:

I am glad u liked it :)

Kabuto's Unraveled Mistake Kabuto's Unraveled Mistake

I like this. Very clean and simple, yet detailed

ChanTheGamerMan responds:

Thanks I really appreciate it! haha

Naruto - Sakura Naruto - Sakura

I took a look at your other stuff and you're really talented! My only issue with this piece is that her torso is way too long. Unfortunately it was the first thing that caught my attention. Keep up this great work I love your stuff!!

AANNIIMMAAKKSS responds:

i beg to differ, because what i learned from anatomy lessons (aka watching too much hentai) the torso which is from the thorax to the abdomen is only slightly shorter than the legs which is from the crotch area down, you have to make an approximation on how much "slightly" is, and i'm only applying that rule here, i don't really follow that rule all that much but i think it applies here, but thanks for the input though

Memoir of Eve Memoir of Eve

I think this is beautiful. Her pinky bothers me a bit and I'm not sure if it's the position of her hands but her neck seems pretty long. Aside from those I love this piece. Thanks for sharing it.

Nobody belongs anywhere Nobody belongs anywhere

I like this one. I'm just not sure where their hands went.

CandyClouds22 responds:

Hands are for chumps!!!
(Really though this was me just trying to get myself out of an art slump, so i didn't bother with hands this time - but that is a habit I need to get out of!! Thank you for the comment!!)

To save you To save you

I think this is absolutely wonderful.

IrinaEihwaz responds:

Thank you.
You are wonderful.

Sensei Sensei

I'm not going to lie. Your work is one of the reasons i keep drawing.

Spellbreaker Spellbreaker

I really like the art style on this one!

Architect Architect

This is really interesting. I love the use of colors.

Carchcommand responds: